COVID-19 pandemic opening hours:
(med)24 is committed to offering in-clinic and online primary care services 24 hours a day. For the time being however, for reasons related to the Covid-19 pandemic (and the need to safely screen and assess all patients accordingly), we are only operating our clinic between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm. We hope to be operating our full 24 hour service as soon as possible, and will be keeping our members and patients informed on any developments.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues we’ll be following all current Government & Public Health England best practice guidance to keep our members and patients safe, as well as providing all the professional medical services at our disposal to treat any symptoms you have that are caused by the virus.
Our approach consists of:
Offering day to day consultations and updates.
- General advice and updates on the virus
- Safe GP appointments carried out within the guidelines
- Private COVID-19 testing – antibody, rapid antigen and PCR
- Assessment and management of Post Covid
- Up-to-the minute information on the availability of vaccines
Maintaining the highest standards of safety in our clinic.
- Hygiene stations available throughout the clinic
- The number of patients on site at any one time minimised
- All in-person appointments screened
by phone or video in advance
- Patients taken into private rooms swiftly rather than sharing space
- Enhanced cleaning and maintenance
in line with current regulations
- Masks mandatory inside the building, unless asked to remove it during an examination
- All patients to maintain a 2 metre distance
from each other and try to arrive
on time for their appointment
Providing a extensive set of services to treat ongoing COVID-19 symptoms.
- In depth Post COVID physical and psychological assessments
- Assessment of physiological, cardiological and respiratory function
- Evaluation of mental wellbeing and treatment via Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and mindfulness sessions
- Fast track radiology and laboratory advanced tests if required, and further referrals if necessary
- Management and treatment of Post COVID chronic conditions
(that have persisted for more than 12 weeks)