PCR Test with Fit To Fly Certificate
PCR Fit To Fly is a pre-travel test.
Kits include a swab.
A certified travel certificate will be issued with your result.
Our Fit To Fly certificates are signed by our approved provider, so you can travel with complete peace of mind that your results will be accepted wherever you go.
Most countries require a Fit To Fly certificate as proof of your negative test, and the requirements for this certificate vary. Please check the foreign travel advice for your destination country and then proceed to book our PCR Fit To Fly Test.
We offer 3 options to take your PCR swab:
- Supervised In-Clinic: this is a self-swabbing option, which is taken in-clinic under the supervision of one of our exceptional clinicians.
- Courier: we can arrange for your swabbing kits to be dropped-off, collected or arrange a wait and return service at your preferred location. Please note that couriers are an additional cost and final cost is based on your location.
- Drop-Off Box: your kits will be sent via postal delivery to your chosen address. You will need to arrange to bring your swabbing kit(s) to our dedicated drop-off box, located within the main reception of our Paddington site. This can be done in person or via one of our pre-booked couriers.
See below details of the turnaround times for your chosen booking.
It is important to note that should results come back inconclusive, the sample will be re-tested which will add an additional 2 hours to the process.
Please allow ample time for your chosen timeframe.
- 6-Hour Priority: On request and subject to availability.
- Same Day: You will get your results within 12 hours, if your swab is received at our UKAS accredited lab at our Paddington site, by 11:30am on the day you swab.
- Next Day: You will get your results within 24-hours of your swab being received at our UKAS accredited lab at our Paddington site.
Depending on the destination you are travelling to, most airlines require you to swab between 24-72 hours of your flight.
It is your responsibility to understand the latest travel requirements for your individual countries by visiting, gov.uk/foreigntravel, or speaking directly to your airline provider before booking your tests.