PCR Day 2 - Travel To The UK Covid Testing
PCR Travel To The UK are tests for when you arrive into the UK.
Kits include a swab.
A certified certificate will be issued with your result.
Our certificates are signed by our approved provider, so you'll have peace of mind that your results will be accepted wherever you go.
- You must not book travel tests if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you plan to come to the clinic for supervised swabbing service, you must NOT have any symptoms.
If you are double vaccinated from the list of government approved vaccines, you will be required to take a Day 2 test upon entry into the UK. Day 2 tests can be taken on the day you arrive (Day 0), Day 1 or Day 2.
Day 5 releases you from quarantine after 5 days with a negative result.
It is your responsibility to understand the latest travel requirements for your individual countries by visiting, gov.uk/foreigntravel, or speaking directly to your airline provider before booking your tests.
We offer 3 options to take your PCR swab:
- Supervised In-Clinic: this is a self-swabbing option, which is taken in-clinic under the supervision of one of our exceptional clinicians.
- Courier: we can arrange for your swabbing kits to be dropped-off, collected or arrange a wait and return service at your preferred location. Please note that couriers are an additional cost and final cost is based on your location.
- Drop-Off Box: your kits will be sent via postal delivery to your chosen address. You will need to arrange to bring your swabbing kit(s) to our dedicated drop-off box, located within the main reception of our Paddington site. This can be done in person or via one of our pre-booked couriers.
See below details of the turnaround times for your chosen booking.
It is important to note that should results come back inconclusive, the sample will be re-tested which will add an additional 2 hours to the process.
Please allow ample time for your chosen timeframe.
- 6-Hour Priority: On request and subject to availability.
- Same Day: You will get your results within 12 hours, if your swab is received at our UKAS accredited lab at our Paddington site, by 11:30am on the day you swab.
- Next Day: You will get your results within 24-hours of your swab being received at our UKAS accredited lab at our Paddington site.